Our teeth and smiles are a significant part of our identity, and straight, clean and white teeth can have a large effect on our self-confidence, opportunities, and how other people treat and perceive us. A smile is often the first thing that people notice and even though crooked teeth are often hereditary and not something that can be prevented, they are very fixable!
Benefits of having straight teeth include:
- Healthier teeth and gums
- Confidence to excel in school, work and personal life
- Broader smile
- Enhanced facial features
- Clearer speech for interviews, public speaking, etc.
At Beaverton TenderCare Dental one of our most popular services is Invisalign. Invisalign enhances your smile, and corrects crooked teeth the same way that traditional metal braces do, only without the pain, discomfort and mouth sores/injuries. While there are several advantages to Invisalign some of the notable ones include:
- Effectively treats a wide variety of cases including crowding, spacing, crossbite, overbite and underbite.
- Straightens your teeth.
- Allows you to eat whatever foods you enjoy.
- Lets you remove the device when you want.
- Allows you to brush and floss your teeth normally for better periodontal health.
- Consists of smooth, comfortable, clear plastic instead of sharp metal.
- Only requires office visits every 4 to 6 weeks.
If you think that you might be a good candidate for Invisalign we would love for you to come to Beaverton TenderCare Dental for a free consultation. Please watch our testimonial video for more information from some of our Invisalign patients and thank you for the opportunity to help you nurture your smile.